A life of courage, joy and independence.
We dine daily upon the foul discard of our fellows. Why do we taste it? Why put such filth to our mouths? Appearances deceive; we think we owe the refuse and careless discard of others some attention and consideration. Let the offal lay in the streets, float by in the air, hang around our heads like mist. Do not take it in. Suffer not the trespass of such waste.
THE AFFIRMATION OF HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHTS
We are one species, looking out for the many, protecting the few.
1. The Development and Maintenance of Good, Sound Principals
2. The Cultivation of Good Emotional Reactions
3. The Performance of Good Actions
1. The Feast of Offal
2. The Principal of War
3. The Principal of Reason
4. The Atomic Principal
5. The Principal of Nature (Paradigm & Firmware)
6. The Principal of Maturity (Wisdom & Fortitude)
7. The Social Principal (Justice & Diplomacy)
8. The Principal of Temperance (Suffering, Simplicity, Apathy)
9. Agency and Indifference
10. The Best Seat in the House
11. Purpose (Virtue)
12. The Path of Wildness
13. The Home of Good and Evil
14. The Risk of Avoiding Risk (Monster)
15. Sin & Damnation (Falsity, Credulity, Faith, Superstition, Dogma)
16. Complete Oblivion (no reunion, reconciliation or final justice)
17. The Arena (Utility)
18. The Season of Philosophy
WILLFUL TIME MANAGEMENT
Today’s Thought Plan
1. Collect My Thoughts Before Dawn
2. Compile My Thoughts Over Lunch
3. Record My Thoughts Before Dinner
4. Die Before Bed
Today’s Action Plan
Consideration of every moment, every word, every action. Reserve and restraint. Assessing each idea that issues from me or floats my way, every action, injury, grace, injustice, prejudice, kind word or moment of acknowledgement.
ROTTEN DAY FORECAST
Everything that can possibly go bad will transpire.
#Indifferent #Apathetic #Just #Reasoned #Virtuous #Temperate #Discreet #Social